Friday, March 22, 2013

Oldie But Goodie


Just a little Friday recipe... for cleaning. :)

This has been my 'go to' spray for years now and even though I've posted the recipe before I made a batch last night and it reminded me of why I love it. 


It smells delicious!


It gets the job done!


It's WAY too easy to make!


And I don't have to worry about what it's doing to our home/us.



All Purpose Cleaning Spray


2 cups warm water

2 tablespoon of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Magic Soap
2 tablespoons of white vinegar
4 drops of patchouli oil
4 drops of orange oil

Mix all ingredients in clean spray bottle and shake! Easy enough. 


I have about 10 different essential oils that I alternate between and patchouli isn't one of them. I just use 8 drops of orange oil instead. Orange oil is a great cleaning oil since it is a natural degreaser and it's naturally antibacterial. Score!


Feel free to give it a try!

No comments: