Sunday, January 8, 2012

I could have..

I could have written this post over four months ago but the truth is, I've been enjoying being with my husband entirely too much to worry about a blog.

We have settled into married life quite nicely and to say we love it is an understatement. There is nothing like spending everyday with your very best friend.

I don't have a lot to say in this particular post, I just wanted to share a few wedding photos. Most have already seen them, but these are some of the ones that I enjoy looking at. It is no where near ALL of the ones I love, since there are over 500 photos from the wedding it's hard not to have lots of favorites.


Stay tuned. Hopefully there will be more updates and posts on here shortly. There are lots of things that need to be changed/updated on this blog. After all, it is no longer just Victoria-ville. :) I'm taking suggestions for blog name changes!














No comments: