Monday, September 8, 2008

Escuela

(Tomothy and I)


So it's a new semester and what better way to get into the MEAN GREEN spirit than hit up the first home football game?! Yes, we lost. lol But I had MUCHO amounts of fun with friends. So no worries.

Already this semester is whippin' my behind.

One word. Physics.

Yeah, I'm not too excited about a few of my classes, but what can you do?

An average Monday through Friday agenda sounds a little like this for me.

Umm... school, work, school, work and then some more school. I literally make multiple trips to and from work and school each day.

One might ask, "When do you eat?" Well, that's a good question. I have not yet found a good balance of things and I'm trying really hard to get a good schedule going with my life so that I can feel fulfilled each day and not stressed to a point of pulling out my hair.

So I need a schedule that allows me to do my crazy work and school stuff along with allowing time to cook, clean, study and workout. And I'd also like a little me time and perhaps some friend time in there too.

Any suggestions?

I need some help.

No comments: