Monday, May 11, 2009

She's Amazing!


I'm a day late with getting this post up.

I tried to post it last night and was instead greeted with internet connection errors.

So even though it's a day late I think it's still a post that must be said.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE BEST MOMMA IN THE WORLD!

I've been blessed with a wonderful Momma who is there for me through and through.

Her heart is always full of love for me and for others.

Her mind is always worried about the well being of her daughter.

Her smile always there to greet me, to welcome me when I come home or when she makes a visit to see me.

She is there to support me in everything I do.

But the most wonderful gift she has given me as a mother would be her gift of listening.

She listens to me talk for hours and hours each week on the phone.

I talk about things important to me.

I talk about where my life is leading, where I want it to go and how I presume to get there.

I talk about my friends.

I talk about me, plain and simple.

Never once has she acted uninterested, she will tell you she genuinely enjoys listening to her daughter.

I believe her because she does it so well.

She's a selfless woman.

A woman that has given everything she has to her child.

And I only hope I can be the kind of mother she is to me.

She is in one word, amazing.

No comments: