Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Hope I'm Not Forgetting Anything...


Because I'm jumping up and down with joy!!!!!

I have nothing to do and nowhere to go this weekend and no one is coming to visit!

I have a list longer than Santa's naughty or nice list of things to do around the house that's gotten out of control.

I have not had the time to tackle much lately.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every weekend the past 3 months or so. And that's how long it's been since I haven't had weekend plans. But dear Lord, I just need sometime to do things around the house that make me happy.

You know stuff like this, along with a little painting, organizing and making all kinds of of fun stuff!

Oh I just can't wait!

Please Friday, hurry up and show your pretty little face so I can enjoy a relaxing productive weekend with no one but me. :)

No comments: