Sunday, October 7, 2007

Too Optimistic You Say? Nah. ;)


Just a current thought in my mind........

Who am I? Well, I am overly optimistic, with a whopping heap of faith and a side of realism. Ha. That is how I might describe myself if someone asked me about my outlook on life and how I view it.


It's true I'm optimistic. I love finding the good in everything I can. I am so determined to reach down and pull something great out of something that most people find ridiculous. Of course, there are catches to this, some things are just bad, just wrong and there's no way around that.


I can imagine that to others it can get annoying. But it's who I am, normally they annoy my with there pessimism. So we are even :)


But I believe we take out of life what we want to take. I believe that each day is a lesson in life if YOU want it to be. I love that. I love that I can learn something everyday for the rest of my life. I love that it's never ending. How great is that?

No comments: