Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been tagged by Ms. Erin Tobin!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 36 "I’ve come to realize." So fill it out, and tag away but let people know who gave this to you! Have fun!

I've come to realize that my chest size...is perfect the way it is.

I've come to realize that my job....is very rewarding and keeps me laughing.

I've come to realize that when I'm driving....I rarely use turn signals and sometimes imagine I'm a race car driver

I've come to realize that I need...to make each day count.

I've come to realize that I have lost...a great deal of my selfishness that I once had, thank goodness.

I've come to realize that I hate it when...people don't say what's on their mind.

I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I will feel it in the morning, I'm not 18 anymore.

I've come to realize that money...can be a headache.

I've come to realize that certain people...make my life what it is and for that I'm grateful.

I've come to realize that I'll always...love my blankie and will NEVER want to share it.

I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...are nonexistent.

I've come to realize that my mom...is one of the greatest people in my life.

I've come to realize that my cell phone...doesn't have a chance.

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I was comfy.

I've come to realize that before I go to sleep...I always check FOX news.

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking… how can I be tired when I lounged on the couch all day.

I've come to realize that my dad...can never be replaced, he lights up my life.

I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I look at the same 2 or 3 peoples profiles and then get off.

I've come to realize that today...was unproductive.

I've come to realize that tonight...I'm going to get things ready for the new week and go to bed early.

I've come to realize that tomorrow...I've got a million things to do.

I've come to realize that I really want to...see where it goes.

I've come to realize that life...is imperfect and can't be planned.

I've come to realize that this weekend...went by too fast.

I've come to realize the best music to listen to when I'm upset is...duffy or amos lee...

I've come to realize that my friends... make my heart happy.

I've come to realize that this year...has been one of the best.

I've come to realize that my ex... was never worth it.

I've come to realize that maybe I should...take more chances.

I've come to realize that I love...what you learn as you grow up.

I've come to realize that I don't understand...everything but each day I understand just a little more.

I've come to realize that parties...are much more fun when their with only your best of friends.

I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified of...losing loved ones.

I've come to realize that my life is...close to perfect...to me anyway. :)

No comments: