Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kinley Brooke

To get into this next post I have to start by saying that when Erin was at my bday bbq I saw all five of Kinley's little fingers pop out of Erin's belly from at least 10 feet away. It was nuts. I think Kinley was just mad that she couldn't be a part of my birthday celebration.

Needless, to say Erin and Steven left early. She wasn't feeling well. Hmm... yep, she went into labor at about 1:30 that morning. Kinley Brooke was born on April 26th and stole my heart.



Seriously, I didn't want to leave her when I saw her that evening. I just wanted to look at her forever. But because Mom and Dad were tired I left and went home and thought about my little niece Kinley Brooke all night. And then I woke up...thinking about Kinley Brooke. I missed her so much and it had only been a few hours.

I saw her last Thursday and I'm desperately needing my Kinley fix asap. Isn't she just precious?







She really is gorgeous. Pictures do no good. You have to see her in person. But I'd rather you not see her because then I'd get a tad jealous that someone else was holding her and I wasn't. ;) Yep, I'm 'that' person.

Anyway. Precious miracle. Born last Monday. Seriously love her with all my heart.

No comments: