Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby Boys


I have often stated to friends and family out loud that I just don't believe God would take me from this world before I have the opportunity to become a mommy. Now, I understand that I won't be coming a mommy anytime soon. I know that you have to be dating someone and that has to turn into marrying them and so on. And I also know that I'm no where near that and that is perfectly ok on most days. lol Luckily, I work with little ones everyday so I get my baby fix all the time. :)

But since I do work with little ones all day it gets me to thinking about my future children quite often.

I have ALWAYS said that I just don't think I could take it if I didn't have a baby girl. They're so precious and fun to dress and so on. That's why I found it so odd that every favorite child (I know you shouldn't have favorites but everyone does even if they don't admit it;) in each class is a little boy. I have just fallen in love with these little boys, they are so cute and so much fun. My momma was the first to point it out. She said, "You don't have any favorite little girls?" So I thought about it.... and I don't.

It got me to thinking about the fact that there really has to be this bond between mommy and son and daddy and daughter. I mean NOW I really just don't think I could take it if I don't have a baby boy. I love them. :) In fact, I have to have AT LEAST two baby boy's I've decided.

I can't explain it. It has just been so crazy how my point of view has changed so much since I started working at the preschool. My outlook is just so much different now that I'm working with them everyday.

Hmm.... really not much point to this post lol just that I've changed my mind and that I think baby boys are absolutely precious ;)

No comments: