Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've Had 22 Years With The Greatest Woman I've Ever Known.

I have had 22 years with this woman above and even though through quite a few of those in the middle she probably wanted to slap me for talking back, rolling my eyes or lying about where I was once I got a license, she never did. She never slapped me. She never even yelled at me. Did she want to? Of course! lol But she was patient and kind and knew that it was just the stage of growing and learning that I was going through.

She has always had my best interest in mind from the very beginning. She would sacrifice everything and anything to make sure I was happy.


My mother is absolutely stunning and doesn't have a clue that she is. I want her to know that she's beautiful both inside and out. Believe me, there's a great heart to match that beautiful face.


She loved me when I was just a little tot running around the house getting into anything and everything.


She loved me when I screamed and cried when I got dirty outside. I was probably the only child known to man that hated getting dirty and she'd get me clean as fast as she could. She also loves me now that I love getting dirty outside when I'm riding four wheelers. She has even gone with me and gotten covered in mud herself (sorry about your phone Momma :) She even does all those icky dirty clothes after a big four wheeling ride... she hoses 'em down, washes 'em and has them ready for the next one by the time I make it home. She's such a sweetheart.



She loved me enough to make me watch from head to toe :) Where there was a pink outfit you can bet there was going to be a pink bow and pink socks. This went for any outfit, she always made me the cutest kid on the block.




And I love her enough to forgive her for this Halloween costume because she knows I didn't know any better when she put it on me! lol


I am so thankful to have you in my life momma. I adore the hours and hours of talking we do on the phone a week. I can't imagine my life without you. You are truly a blessing that God has given me and I thank him for you each day. Without you I would not be the woman I am today. You have shown me how to stand up for who you want to me, how to be proud of who you are and how to love like there is no tomorrow. I can't tell you enough how much you mean to me. I just want you to know that you never have to question my love for you, just like you have made it clear that I never have to question your love for me. I hope that you have the happiest mother's day.
I love you more than I can even explain!
Love your daughter,
Victoria






1 comment:

Melinda37 said...

Victoria my precious daughter, my gift from God, I read this blog and I laughed & cried, but they were tears of joy. You make me so proud to be your mother. With every year that passes you amaze me with your knowledge of life & unconditional love. You are wise beyond your years. I love our phone conversations during the week, some lasting hours, until our phones go dead. I enjoy hearing the stories about your babies at the daycare. You are going to be an awesome teacher & an even better mother one day! So, when God sends you Mr. Right he better treat you well or he will have to deal with me & your dad! This blog made my Mother's Day. Your my little mini-me! lol I will love you forever and always my baby you'll be. Mom