Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready For The Weekend

So the next two weekends are full of fun things to keep me busy and they can't get here soon enough.

This weekend I have some of my favorite people in the world coming to Denton. Jenanabelle, Ranie Dawn and Mike T will be here on Friday to help support one of our close friends from high school.

He plays in the Boyce Edwards Band check them out. They're really great and they will be playing at Rbar. So, if you don't have anything planned on Friday night and you'd like to hear some good Texas country come join us!

Next up, Saturday morning I will be heading to Dallas to meet with Mitzi and the other bridesmaids to try on dresses (woo!) and then to have lunch with the girls. I'm always so happy when I get to spend time with these girls. It's not very often even though I'm only 30 minutes away... school and work keep me entirely too occupied.

Saturday evening is the UNT vs. Middle Tennessee starting at 7 I think. If anyone would like to join in on this tailgating fun (lord knows we probably won't win, that doesn't mean it can't be fun :) please don't hesitate to let me know I'd love to get a group together!

Next weekend I have two super fun things planned! First, THE ERIN TOBIN will be in town!!! What? Really? Yes, I know I'm totally excited! I cannot wait to see this sweet face and catch up with one of the greatest ladies! I love her!

Then on Sunday little Miss Jenny and I will be heading to the DIY wedding clinic to get ideas for her fall wedding next year. I can't wait to see all the fun things I can learn! Plus, Jenny's like the cats pajama's AKA funness.

So I obviously have some busy weekends coming up and I couldn't be more excited. Now just to get through the school and work part.

Off to a lab.

Late lovelies!

No comments: