Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is This Odd?

Starting this blog I realized I probably should let you know a little bit about me. Here is some of the little odd things about me.

- I am a Will & Grace lover! I have seen EVERY episode a million times and still can't get enough of it. I don't like being home later than 10 o clock because that means that I miss Will & Grace. When I say that people think I'm ridiculous and remind me "THEY'RE RERUNS!" It's like my mind doesn't understand, I just can't get enough of little Jackie and Karen.

- I carry my planner with me everywhere pretty much. I write everything in it even ridiculous stuff, I like to think that if I have it all written down nothing will come out of left-field and shock me, but I'm wrong because I've NOW learned that not everything can be planned, which may I say is a tad unfortunate.
- I'm crazy about towels! I don't know why. It doesn't matter that I have all the towels I need in the world, for some reason when at a store that carries linens I want to go see what they have and see if it's better than what I already have. If so, I purchase them and add them to my ever-expanding collection.
- I can't pass by an antique store without stopping in it or making sure I come back to it. Funny thing is, I rarely buy anything unless it's absolutely a must have. But I just love looking.
- I love to cook!
- I sing in the car. But unlike normal people I don't turn the music up really load when I sing to drown out my voice. I like to keep it low enough so I can see if I sound good. Normally, I don't.
- I love Fall and Spring (Fall because it's cool, Spring because it's my birthday)
- I think that winter clothes are much more me than summer clothes. I love wearing coats, scarves and hats.
- I love finding new music that people I know don't know. I don't like to share it when I find it either, that's probably one of the most selfish things I do.
- I have a best friend. She makes me smile. She calls me Poodle. And she's a nut, but that's why I love her so much.
- I love randomness.
- I chipped my tooth on a piece of bread once, no lie.
- I don't like indecisiveness.
- And I love love.

No comments: